A strategic approach to staff wellbeing in the Thames Valley NHS talking therapies services remains a work in progress and they look forward to sharing with talking therapies services across England their experience and learning along the way.
Below are links to some case studies from the Thames Valley talking therapies services that reflect some of the experience and approaches in these services to supporting the good wellbeing of their staff. Some of these activities were initiated before the development of the Model NHS Talking Therapies Staff Wellbeing Strategy and some have been taken forward during the development of the Model Strategy.
- Compassionate leadership training – TalkingSpace Plus Oxfordshire
- Establishing a staff forum – Talking Therapies Berkshire
- Monitoring and evaluating staff wellbeing – TalkingSpace Plus Oxfordshire
- Setting up a staff diversity forum – Healthy Minds Buckinghamshire
- Senior manager wellbeing – Healthy Minds Buckinghamshire
- Staff engagement on working arrangements – Talking Therapies Berkshire
- Recruiting to improve retention – Healthy Minds Buckinghamshire