Patient Safety Oversight Group
The Patient Safety Oversight Group meets three times per year and reports to the Oxford AHSN Board. The Oversight Group receives regular reports from the patient safety programmes.
2017 meetings scheduled in August / December.
- Steve McManus (Chair) – Chief Executive Officer, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Paul Durrands – Chief Operating Officer, Oxford Academic Health Science Network
- Pauline Brown – Local Director, Health Education England
- Prof Heather Loveday – Professor of Evidence Based Healthcare, University of West London
- Prof Charles Vincent – Professor of Psychology, University of Oxford
- Mr Alex Lee – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ian Reckless, Medical Director, Milton Keynes
- Katherine Edwards, Head of Patient Safety, Oxford AHSN Patient Safety Collaborative