- ‘Geoff’s story: one man’s encounter with sepsis’ (eight minutes), Oxford University Hospitals NHS FT 2016. Watch it here >
- NHS Choices and Health Innovation Network (South London), Spotting sepsis in the under 5’s, July 2017 (4 minutes)
- Paediatric patient stories and information leaflets from North East & North Cumbria PSC
- Paul’s story – who made a quick and full recovery from sepsis and as a result of NEWS (the National Early Warning Score) being communicated at every handover of Care. West of England AHSN 2017 (6 minutes).
- Infection Prevention and Control 2017 Start Smart then Focus, balancing sepsis and AMR, by Stuart Brown and Philip Howard, National Project Leads HAI & AMR, NHS Improvement, presented 22 February 2017. Watch it here >
- Infection Prevention and Control 2017, Sepsis!!! By Dr Ron Daniels, presented 22 February 2017. Watch it here >
- ‘Surviving sepsis: a Human Factors approach’ (six minutes) Hampshire Hospitals NHS FT, 2011. Watch it here >