Patient Safety Oversight Group
The Oxford Patient Safety Oversight Group constitutes a regionally and professionally representative membership, providing strategic guidance and overseeing delivery of our work. It sits as a sub-group of the Oxford AHSN Board and reports directly into it.
The Oversight Group supports and holds to account the delivery of the work done or proposed by the Oxford PSC and oversees the budgetary and resource management, receiving a full report on progress, activity and future plans at each meeting. Oversight Group members are considered patient safety champions and are requested to take opportunities to communicate key programme messages, reporting into relevant groups/boards to ensure communications are maintained about the PSC.
The Oversight Group receives regular reports from the patient safety programmes. Meetings are scheduled quarterly in 2020.
- Steve McManus (Chair) – Chief Executive Officer, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Paul Durrands – Chief Operating Officer, Oxford Academic Health Science Network
- Prof Heather Loveday – Professor of Evidence Based Healthcare, University of West London
- Prof Charles Vincent – Professor of Psychology, University of Oxford
- Dr Ian Reckless, Medical Director, Milton Keynes
- Prof Peter McCulloch, Co-director, Patient Safety Academy
- Katherine Edwards, Director of Patient Safety & Clinical Improvement , Oxford AHSN Patient Safety Collaborative
- Douglas Findlay, Lead Lay Partner and Patient Leader
- Alison Provins, Lay Partner
For further information please email email@example.com