Education and Training
- NEWS2 e-learning package created by NHS Training for Innovation, endorsed by The Royal College of Nursing, Royal College of Physicians, National Outreach Forum and NIHR CLAHRC (Northwest London)
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) sepsis toolkit provides a collection of tools, knowledge, and current guidance to support the identifying and appropriate management of patients with sepsis.
- E-learning module on sepsis developed by Nottingham University
- Health Education England (HEE) endorsed resources relating to sepsis, January 2017
- An interactive board game to help healthcare professionals recognise and treat sepsis, co-created by Focus Games Limited, The UK Sepsis Trust and NHS England.
- The Basingstoke Hospital Male Voice Choir’s rendition of Sing a Song of Sepsis, a song created by staff at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to educate about sepsis.
- Links from the HEE Getting it Right Report (see above) Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) toolkit
- Links from the HEE Getting it Right Report (see above) e-learning for Healthcare
- An interactive film which helps all healthcare professionals understand the common factors that may delay or hinder the diagnosis and treatment of sepsis, and therefore spot and treat sepsis earlier. It was created by the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in conjunction with The Health Foundation, the UK Sepsis Trust and Health Education England. Watch it here >