- Safer maternity care – a road to success? Professor Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent, Head of Maternity, Children and Young People, Department of Health
- Maternal investigations, Professor James Walker, Medical Director for Maternity Investigations, Sandy Lewis, Associate Director for Maternity Investigations, HSIB
- A case of neonatal hypoglycaemia – a collaborative approach to sharing the learning from a serious incident, Jayne Poole, Clinical Governance Lead Midwife, Buckinghamshire Healthcare and Gill Valentine, Director of Midwifery, Royal Berkshire
- Thermoregulation Quality Improvement, Anda Bowring, Adanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Oxford University Hospitals
- The inbetweeners, Dr Michael Yousif, Consultant Psychiatrist, Oxford University Hospitals
- The introduction of excellence reporting in Maternity, Oxford University Hospitals Women’s Centre, Dr Lauren Green, Sub-speciality Trainee in Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Oxford University Hospitals.
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy, Dr Charlotte Griffiths, Frimley Health
- OHVIRA Syndrome, Dr Alex Grammatis, Buckinghamshire Healthcare