Fran Butler was appointed to the new post of Mental Health Programme Lead for the Oxford AHSN in 2018. She previously managed dementia projects within the AHSN. Fran works with partners in health and social care, industry and other AHSNs to improve mental healthcare and wellbeing, as well as identifying and spreading innovations in mental health and patient safety projects across the Oxford AHSN region which covers three million people. Another key role is connecting innovators to potential sources of funding.
Our current mental health priorities include:
- Sleepio – supporting rollout of an online sleep improvement programme
- Anxiety and Depression Network – achieving and sustaining high recovery rates
- Care homes in-reach teams – helping care homes provide quality care to people living with dementia
- Capturing learning from Covid-19 – working with an NHS partner to evaluate the response during Covid-19 of mental health services for older people (particularly memory assessment), supported by the NIHR Applied Research Collaboration Oxford and Thames Valley
- AHSN Network national programmes
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org