This entry level Human Factors training includes a spectrum of foundation knowledge, such as an introduction to Human Factors basic concepts, recognising how Human Factors impact on patient safety, and how to use this understanding to make everyday practice in the workplace safer.
This online training is delivered through six modules and includes activities such as watching video clips, short quizzes and taking time to reflect on personal experience.
The course includes:
- Module 1 An introduction to Human Factors Bronze Level Training
- Module 2 Human Factors: what are they and why do they matter?
- Module 3 How do Human Factors affect us and our patients?
- Module 4 Skills that are strongly linked to Human Factors
- Module 5 How to use Human Factors to improve safety
- Module 6 Case Studies
Accessing the Human Factors Training Course
This modular e-learning training is delivered across the Oxford AHSN region in conjunction with the Yorkshire and Humber AHSN Improvement Academy.
The Bronze Level QI Foundation Course can be accessed here (course will open in a separate window). Please enter ‘Oxford AHSN’ when prompted for your organisation.